Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its been a while!

This is a couple pics taken around DeLange Reuinion time! :-)
Uncle Jason and Hadley B. Awwwwwwwww
The big FAMILY!
Uncle Tracy and Hadley B. He is SMILING... picture proof!
Me and Kae... awwwwwwww


Well, it has been a VERY long time! I apologize for slacking off! I am VERY sorry.


I have no idea where to start with updates! I guess I will begin with Jason

He has been extremely busy with his new job and starting school. He gets out of school around 2:10pm, comes home, changes and then goes to work til 9:00pm, then he comes home and works on his homework til he falls asleep.

This is his senior year so he is excited. When we registered him for school we found out that he gets to graduate early! So he is really happy to graduate in January. He wants to work full time and save money to go to college. :-) I am happy that he has those aspirations! (ps.... I can't spell to save my life) He is still dating Gabby and they are in bliss.... I guess. They don't see each other as much but they do hang out when they can. Jason has also been taking a basketball class at school that he really likes. He has a lot of fun just shooting around when he can so to be able to do it every other day is HEAVEN for him! Other than that he has just been working... not to much going on in his life.....


As for me.... LOTS going on! I have changed jobs... twice.... moved....once... and been running around crazy with volleyball, girlfriend, family, job, social life, and who knows what else!

I worked at the Boys and Girls club of Murray but left in July after a shift in management and I was over-looked for a position that I know I had earned. I then started working at Mountain States Concessions as a office manager and warehouse aid, but I guess I worked to hard to fast because I would finish all of my work before lunch and then just sit around and do nothing for 4-5 hours..... SO, I applied at Overstock.com and GOT IT! So I am really excited fot that. I know it will keep me busy and it will be a lot of fun!

Volleyball is INSANE! I have been running around all over Salt Lake AND Provo for games and scrimmages and for fun! I have improved a lot and I am happy about that!

Kae and I are still going strong after 6 and a half months. We see each other about 2-3 times a week. She is now the Sophmore Volleyball Coach at Provo High School and is having a blast. She has 9 girls on her team and is looking forward to the upcoming season! She has a tournament coming up in a few days and she is pretty nervous but I am sure they will do great!


As for family stuff... SO much has happened! There have been 2 family reunions, Nina is about to bust any second, and who knows what else is up! I am posting a few pics that have accumulated over the summer! So.... here ya go! Thanks for READING! More to come in a while!

2 comments:

McAllister's said...

Still funny that you start like a whole new blog when you want to post. I can't keep track of what you are doing on here! haha

Bybee's said...

You look so good in your pic how are you I love that you have a blog I can see what your up 2